- The priority of the economy over politics. Uzbekistan is rapidly changing the course for openness to the world and foreign capital.
- Uzbekistan, the most populous country (more than 32 million population with a high level of education) with historically significant cities in Central Asia (Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva), is the largest consumer market in the region.
- Uzbekistan has a favorable geographical position due to its proximity to the largest markets and is the key to Central Asia. There is an Agreement on free trade with the CIS countries, which provides duty-free access of Uzbekistan’s products to regional markets with a population of more than 300 million people.
- Most favored nation treatment with 46 countries.
- Developed communications and logistics (air, rail and auto).
- Favorable natural conditions: warm – 8 months a year, 275 sunny days.
- Huge investment opportunities in various sectors of the economy:
– undervalued real estate (commercial and residential);
– national traditions of hospitality, as a foundation for the development of tourism. The vast expanse of various locations where you can build hotels and resorts, including themed ones;
– the growing demand for consumer goods in a different price range;
– underdevelopment of retail and packaging of food and beverages;
– a developing banking sector with growing potential;
– Retail needs modern shopping centers.
It is also very important and attractive:
- the availability of raw material potential of the country (especially cotton, silk cocoons, silk yarn)
- relatively low energy prices
- inexpensive labor
- strong government support
- a developed legal base.